Please follow these steps in order to successfully integrate Q-lipay into your service:
- API documentations
- API credentials
- Access to our test environment.
- Pre-built API clients for different platforms
- Pre-certification test scenarios
You are set to go!
It is recommended that you update your cache once a day to ensure that you have access to all services.
Test scenarios provided as part of the API Integration package shall be used during certification.
Planning for Reconciliation
Our API provides you access to a full list of your transactions performed. Please reconcile your internal transaction journal with the records from the Q-lipay transaction history.
We recommend that the reconciliation is done automatically on a daily basis. You are responsible to address any differences identified.
Please note that, as a Quality Gate before completing the integration phase, a joint working session is required to certify the implementation as ready for connection to the Q-lipay production system. This is important for us in order to adhere to our internal as well as external compliance guidelines.
- Verify that your integration is working, by running through the Pre-Certification Test scenarios
- Certification shall be done during a joint working session using screen sharing applications with the Q-lipay Quality Assurance (QA) team and your technical team
- The certification shall be run against the criteria communicated in the API documentation
- If the certification is positive, you shall be transitioned to the production environment
- Should there be any critical findings, the findings shall be discussed together and your team requested to resolve them. A new workshop shall be planned and the process repeated.
During the joint validation workshop, we shall perform the certification tests from the point of view of your customer using your system.
We shall require the following:
- The availability to knowledgeable personnel to execute the tests in a shared screen environment like a customer in your system – for us to monitor the execution and also to answer any eventual questions
- A way to be able to receive or view the customer notifications generated by your system as a result of the transactions.
- A short review session after the completion of the tests. We shall together review the results and agree on the next steps.
If you have any questions or encounter any issues, please contact us and we shall assist you.